Saving The Sea Pigment Dyed Crewneck Sweatshirt
Our comfy, pigment dyed crewneck featuring "SAVING THE SEA" embroidered across the chest will be the perfect addition to your wardrobe!
- 9.5 oz., 80/20 ring spun cotton/polyester
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- 1x1 rib on collar, cuffs and waistband
- Twill taped back neck
- Rolled forward shoulder
- Back patch
- Double-needle neck, shoulder, armhole, cuffs and waistband
- Twill label & joker label
PIGMENT DYE REFERS TO WASHED DOWN COLORS THAT CONTINUE TO SOFTEN AND AGE WITH WASHING. PIGMENTS ARE INSOLUBLE COLOR PARTICLES ATTACHED TO THE SURFACE OF CLOTH USING A BINDING AGENT. SLIGHT SHADE VARIATIONS ARE INHERENT IN THE PIGMENT DYE PROCESS.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE GARMENT DYING PROCESS, PIGMENT DYED GOODS SHOULD ALWAYS BE WASHED SEPARATELY BEFORE WEARING TO AVOID BLEEDING ISSUES.